Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reading QoS

Well I bought the Cisco QoS Exam Certification Guide, as well as the CCIE Routing and Switching Certification Guide (4th ed.).  Though I am returning the R&S guide because the companion cd was not in there!  They are sending me another though, so all is well.  I am about 105~ pages into the QoS guide, mostly refresher, but Odom writes quite elegantly on the subject.  I really want to just knock this one out in a couple weeks, so after reading the books I will contemplate purchasing the CBT Nuggets to get Jeremy's perspective on it, and then a little labbing before the exam.  I really have some QoS work to do at work...so this is pretty beneficial to everyone involved.  More to come...sorry for the delayed writing.  BTW...probably changing blog sites soon...will know shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment