Sunday, August 15, 2010

OSPF and all things Cisco

Well I have begun reading about OSPF...again.  Still find it amazing how much you do not retain in your studies.  At least this time it is like "oh ya" instead of "what the heck are they talking about?"  Good refresher all-in-all actually, and I am finding it easier to hold together the smaller things that used to be kind of hard to digest mentally (like LSA types, propagation, and general design recommendations).  Didnt find as much time as I wanted this w/e, but I will take what I can get.  I also have officially procured the rest of my lab equipment.  Two more 48 port 3550's are on the way at a basement bargain price of $400 dollars. Hope they work :)  Just need to get it cabled up now and I should be on my way~

Until next time....
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment