Thursday, January 6, 2011

Catalyst QoS

Well I am still here....chugging away with 30+ hours a week or so towards CCIE lab preparation. It IS hard work....I spent the last week going through the two preparatory Lab Books for Narbik's class that I am taking from micronicstraining.com in February. I am really looking forward to this! Since finishing those up though, I am back going through some INE Volume II labs. Did one on Tuesday...got killed with some Catalyst QoS stuff that I had never seen before, and some IP services items that I had just forgotten. I am going back through Vol I today on the portions where I was lacking. I was going to do a brief thing here on Cat QoS, but I found a blog article from the guys at INE that say it better than I ever could.

http://blog.ine.com/tag/per-vlan/

No comments:

Post a Comment